Stamp Duty Land Tax Increase

March 26, 2020by Frontier Group

Overseas based buyers of residential property in England and Northern Ireland will be forced to pay a 2% stamp duty surcharge beginning April 2012. Additionally, it is worth noting that for overseas buyers who are not intending to move to the UK and live in the property themselves, there will be an additional 3% levy on top, bringing the total surcharge to 5%.

Frontier Group